Denver healthcare lawyer serving healthcare professionals
Since 2000, Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law has focused legal practice primarily on providing quality and cost-effective legal services to medical and other healthcare professionals. Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law brings years of legal experience as well as a thorough understanding of the unique pressures and challenges faced by healthcare professionals. Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law extensive trial background helps advocate strongly for our clients in court.
Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law started law practice to serve the legal needs of healthcare professionals throughout Colorado. Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law is well-prepared to help you. Contact Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law today to schedule an appointment at our Boulder law office.
Extensive healthcare Legal Background
Whether providing sound legal advice on a transactional basis or acting as a de facto outside general counsel, Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law is designed to serve a broad array of legal needs for physicians, dentists, chiropractors and other healthcare professionals, involving:
- Contract Reviews – issues such as employment contracts, non-compete agreements and other legal matters.
- Disciplinary Matters – representation on matters coming before professional boards or other entities.
- Licensure Matters – helping clients follow specific criteria to obtain a license and avoid legal problems.
- Employment Law – including employee policies, hiring, employee agreements termination and disputes.
- Laws & Regulations – issues including HIPAA, Stark, Anti-kickback laws, the Red Flags Rule and other relevant state and federal requirements.
- Business Formation – selecting and forming a business structure, buying or merging a practice, buy-ins and associates, negotiating contracts and real estate leases and purchases, dealing with insurance companies and vendors, determining policies and protecting against theft and embezzlement.
- Break-ups & Dissolutions – break-ups of existing practices, retirement of owners, review of contracts and valuations.
- healthcare Collections – collection of accounts receivable and procedures for healthcare practices and other small businesses.
- Litigation – representation and advocacy in court proceedings and professional board matters, such as disciplinary hearings.
- Malpractice Consulting – acting as private counsel to healthcare professionals faced with medical malpractice or other malpractice claims or lawsuits.
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts and Asset Protection – helping healthcare professionals and other clients plan for and protect their families and assets.
If you are seeking knowledgeable legal counsel in a routine healthcare practice or are fighting to keep your license and defend your professional reputation, Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law has the legal skills and dedication to advocate your needs.
Contact an Experienced Denver Healthcare Lawyer Today
Call Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law in the Denver metro area at (720) 420-1777 or e-mail Rocky Mountain Healthcare Law directly to schedule an initial consultation.